Dollars for Dogs, Coins for Cats Virtual Collection Banks
to benefit the SPCA of Anne Arundel County
|Can't adopt an animal? Looking for a way to help animals?|
The SPCA's Dollars for Dogs, Coins for Cats banks program is a wonderful way to help raise donations for our shelter animals and are located in many businesses throughtout the community.
Just one dollar feeds one dog or five cats per day.
Spare change- quarters, dimes, and nickels- tossed in our coin banks helps keep our lights on, our animals cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and help food in every bowl. Additionally, your support will allow the SPCA to continue their efforts in providing shelter, rehabilitative, and medical care for homeless animals in need.
A little change can make a big difference! There are many ways you can get involved with our Dollars for Dogs, Coins for Cats banks program and help animals in need:
- Connect with local business and ask them to display a SPCA coin bank
- Hold a “Dollars for Dogs, Coins for Cats” coin drive at your school, church, office, or organization.
- Start your very own virtual collection can HERE. By starting an online fundraiser and inviting your family and friends to donate, you are helping the 2,500 animals that enter our shelter each year.
- Design your page and your message
- Connect with social media to spread the word
- Tell everyone you know to donate online.
Please call Rita Melvin at 410-268-4388 x121 with any questions